To keep Lee's legacy alive, the Schipper Family and EMBARQ, the sustainable urban mobility initiative by WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities, created the Lee Schipper Memorial Scholarship for Sustainable Transport and Energy Efficiency.
The Scholarship is governed by an advisory board of selected experts and esteemed colleagues who guide the scholarship and make the final selection of the scholars.
- Holger Dalkmann, Director, EMBARQ
- Judith Pollock, Deputy Director, Shell Foundation
- Nancy Kete, Managing Director, Rockefeller Foundation
- Ramon Munoz-Raskin, Urban Transport Specialist, World Bank Group
- Sanjivi Sundar, Professor, TERI University
- Sam Zimmerman, Urban Transport Advisor (retired), World Bank
- David Jhirad (deceased), Former Director of the Energy, Resources and Environment Program, Johns Hopkins University
The Scholarship >